Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Networking Of Childhood Friends

"Hi, Lisa, I'm an old friend of Steve Terrell's, and he passed your e-mail along to me. All the girls were in love with your dad and all the boys wanted to BE him. We lived down the street (NW 84th street) from Wilson Hurst (Cannon Ball) for a while and I remember one time FOREMAN SCOTTY came for a visit. All the neighborhood kids crept up on the porch to try to get a look at Foreman Scotty and Cannon Ball in a high-level discussion. We thought it was cool to see Foreman Scotty in regular clothes. It was a great show, even if "The Adventures" scared me half to death. I couldn't wait for Saturday morning to see the whole week's adventures over again! Please feel free to post my story and my name. I can't wait to see the other responses you get! It must feel good to know your father was so beloved." Laura Walker Chandler Houston, TX Thank you Laura, yes it does!

No comments: