Tuesday, July 11, 2006

"Woody" Alert!

Hello, Lisa I have found what I think is your Dad's wooden horse, "Woody". He is in an antique store in Chickasha, Oklahoma. The name of the store is Hoffman's Antiques and they are located at the corner of Chickasha Avenue and 5th street. I don't have a phone number for them. I saw Woody there several months ago and if she has sold him, perhaps she can tell you where he is now. I remember Dan D. Dynamo (3D Danny) and the big contest they had to name the robot (Bazark). Later when I was in high school, I played in a golf tournament in El Reno and played against Danny Williams. (Beat him as I recall). Hope you find Woody Nicholas and Cindy Scaffetta Nicoli's Italian-American Steakhouse RR 1 Box 174-A Anadarko, OK USA 73005 Thanks Scaffetta's, I know there we're at least three "Woody's" that I'm aware of...little butt's did #1 and #2 in...so if anyone out there knows the whereabouts of my step-brothers, drop me a line, then get on over to Anadarko and eat some of the best Italian food in the world!

No comments: